Pages

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Lorde


Lorde
I chose Lorde because she is famous singer in New Zealand and she gets lots of certificates and awards in New Zealand. She joined the drama group in 2009.  She comes from a Croatian and Irish family. She started to sing at the age of 4 years old. All people enjoy her songs. She would be a good fit for the New Zealand $30 note a because she is a famous girl and she is the best singer.  She has won numerous awards including four New Zealand Music Awards.

She likes to sing in front of people and  people also  like to hear her sing on stage. I would like to put her on my thirty dollar note  because she is the best singer. I also watched her song on the TV and  I thought she is the best for my thirty dollar note.

I really like her songs and her voice because I have never heard a voice like this before. My thirty dollar note is Lorde. I think I like to become like Lorde and I think I can sing like her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.