Pages

Thursday 10 July 2014

Me and My Dad

Choose your own

Choose your own activity that makes a connection to the book you have read.
Be fun and inventive!
Post it onto your blog with a comment that tells you:
- Title Me and My Dad
- Author Amanda Rainger
- Type of Book Made up story


On Saturday my dad came to home to took me to the funfair me and my dad enjoy them . Then he took me to the cakeshop. I ate one cake and dad ate one cake.
After that we went to the film and i ate popcorn. I thought that I am full so I don’t want a tea .
Then we went to the sea , Zoo Fishing ,Play football and went to the swimpool. Then he drop me at home.  I felt so sad because I really like him and enjoy with him.


saruuuujaajjaj dfdf].jpg

2 comments:

Tyler said...

Hi Saruja

I really like your book, but make sure you go back a check you spelling before you post it keep up the good work.

Isabella said...

Hi Saruja

I thought that your book sounds very interesting and I could tell that you had a fun time reading that book. But make sure you proof read your work. Keep up the great work.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.