Pages

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Vel

My favourite movie is Vel.  The movie have first been shown in November 8. 2007. The director was Hari, the screenplay was Hari, and  film written and directed by Hari and produced by Mohan Natarajan. It stars Suriya and Asin and features Vadivelu, Kalabhavan Mani and Nassar .  
The characters are :

  1. Suriya
  2. Asin
  3. Vadivelu
  4. Kalabhavan Mani
  5. Laskmui
This movie is the best I have seen in Sri lanka with my family. My favourite actor is Suriya and Asin. I think they are the perfect for the role.  I really like the songs and the fight in the Vel movie.  This movie has been good in Sri Lanka and India. People watch the movie happy and enjoy with their family . Suria has one  brother called Velu. When they were leaving to India they lost him in the train. Another Suriya find him at the shop where he work.  He likes to have his brother back but he doesn't like to go back to them because he had a family so he don't want to leave them. I think this movie is sad a happy to watch because they are sad scene. This movie is interesting  to watch with your family. This movie is rated PGR so you can watch if your age is from 10+
This movie is good to watch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.