Pages

Thursday 19 March 2015

Saruja- Duffy Books

Dear Duffy 
Dear Shavaughn Ruakere

This is me with my Duffy Book. I choose Kiki My Stylish Life and Magic Molly The shy piglet. I Choose these book because they are interesting to read.  I really like  to read magic book and sometime I really read Non - Fiction book because they will talk about real stories. We got these books at assmenlt from Shavaughn Ruakere. She is an actress and she act a movie called Shortland Street. I am so glad to get a dufy book from her because I didn't see any actress in my lifes. Every students at PBS are lucky to get book from Duffy and Shavaughn Ruakere. Each students will get two book and they have to choose their own book. A big thank you for Mainfight for sending us a awesome books to read and huge thank you for Shavaughn Ruakere for coming to PBS and be a good reading role model also thank you handing out our Duffy book.

Thank You Duffy 
Thank you Shavaughn Ruakere

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.