Pages

Sunday 19 April 2015

Saruja- Holdiday Reading # 27 ( Make a Recommendation )

Make a Recommendation

Who would you recommend this book to and why?  Write out who you would recommend this book to and give 3 reasons why you think they would like the book.
Post it onto your blog with a comment that tells you:
- Title- The rainbow fish
- Author- Marcus Pfister
- Type of Book-Made up story
- I would recommend this book to…
I read this book at home and it was very interesting to read. I got this book from my uncle because, his daugher have read this book so he would like me to read this book. It was very interesting to read.
I would like to recommend this awesome an  interesting book to Akansha because……………..
  • She was my friend last year.
  • She really likes to read made up stories.
  • She also like to read interesting books and tell us about it so I think it will be a good book for her.

Recommend to Akansha
I hope she will like this book!
Image result for the rainbow fish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.