Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Saruja- Holiday Reading #23 ( Make a Recommendation)

Make a Recommendation

Who would you recommend this book to and why?  Write out who you would recommend this book to and give 3 reasons why you think they would like the book.
Post it onto your blog with a comment that tells you:
- Title- Sophie The Snoop
- Author- Lara Bergen
- Type of Book- Non- Fiction
- I would recommend this book to...
I really like this book and it was very interesting to read.  read this book with my friend because we went to her house to stay there for 3 days and we really like this book, so I really would like to recommend this book to Room 7  BECAUSE …..

  • This book is very interesting and it is very easy to read.
  • It will make them to improve their reading.
  • I think they really like to read non- fiction books.

Image result for Sophie The SnoopI hope you also like this book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.