Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Saruja- Holiday reading#22 ( Rewrite the ending)

Rewrite the Ending

If you could rewrite the ending of the story what would happen?  Write a paragraph explaining what you think should have happened.
Post it onto your blog with the following information.
- Title- Vicious Vikings ( Splats, hats and lots of RATS!)
- Author- terry deary
- Type of Book- Non- Fiction
- Why your ending is better

My ending is better because The Vicious Vikings turn back to normal and be the good parson, because in the story he was a nasty person and try to make the  people to do the same decision that he made. When I read the book and I was on the first page and it says”  This book is not suitable for the atules”. I didn't understand what are the talking about and I was so excited to read the book. I started to read the book and try it to understand what is the book is about. When I read the whole book is about (Vicious Vikings Horrible History). I think my ending will be the best because it good if he trun back to normal and not to be the nasty person.
Image result for Vicious Vikings ( Splats, hats and lots of RATS!)

I hope you will like my ending and my explanation about the book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.