Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Saruja and Jasmine - ifaketxt ( Why should we change the flag ?)


Saruja : Hi Jasmine, Do you think it's fair to change NZ flag? 
Jasmine : Yes, because people should have a chance to choose a different flag for New Zealand. 
Saruja : Can you give me a reason why should we change NZ fag? 
Jasmine : Sure I have lots of reason, but I will give you one by one , My first reason is because people confuse the Australian and the New Zealand Flag. It is a confusion because it has a similar pattern. My second reason is because some people like to have black and white colour because it represents the All Blacks. 
Saruja : That's a good reason. Can you tell me how many people are agree to change the flag? 
Jasmine : Sure, I hope half of NZ are agree to change the flag. Saruja : I think so, because on the website it says that 80% of people agree to change the flag. Why should we change the flag? Is there any important reason? 
Jasmine : I think we should change because the NZ Flag doesn't represent Maori Culture. 
Saruja : You answered all the question perfectly and you gave me lots of reasons, I hope this answer will helps me to learn why should we change the flag.




Today we mad ifaketext and we have to talk about Why should we changethe flag. I worked with Jasmine and I was askin her questiona, she was answering me. She did well and we were working together. I thought when I was asking her a question, I felt lik I was typing on phone, because I was sending her a massage on computer and it works. This is a col activity that i did in my life.  Try this website and see if it works for you. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.