Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Saruja- Thank you Letter (Camp)

Dear Ms Kirkpatrick,


Thank you for giving us the wonderful opportunity to go to camp, we had a  marvellous time at camp. I especially liked doing lots of new activities and having delicious food with my friends. The Yr 7 and Yr 8 had a superb time at camp by looking at some amazing places. Also thank you for hanging out with us and help organizing everything for us. This is a wonderful year for seniors because they had an awesome time. I socialized with other people and I made a lots of friends like Yvette, Sajiha and Zeba. I had an amazing cabin group and activity group. My cabin was very warm, and I admired the carpet. Thank you for letting me be in a amazing and lovely group.  I would like to say big thanks to you, because you did everything for us!
Thank you so much Ms Kirkpatrick, for giving up your time to provide this camp trip. We will be the best students you will ever have and you will be the best teacher we will ever see. Thank you for coming with us.
You are “AWESOME and GORGEOUS”!


Yours Sincerely,
Saruja
















I did this letter to Ms Kirkpatrick because sh is the one who organized camp for Yr 7 and Yr 8. I would like to thank her because every students had a wonderful time by doing lots if fun activities. I think she is a wonderful teacher and we are so lucky to have her at PBS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.